Monday, July 21, 2008

I Love the San Diego Padres, But...

TREVOR HOFFMAN is killing me! Right now it's the bottom of the 9th, Padres are up 6-4, and now Hoffman has the bases loaded with NO OUTS!!! He's a great guy, always stops to sign autographs, I even have a picture with him! But come on!!! The Padres are the WORST this year. We bought the "MLB Extra Innings" package so I could watch my beloved Padres every game, and to be honest, I haven't watched a game in months!

UPDATE - He actually struck a guy out! Now 1 out, still bases loaded

UPDATE - Out #2! Catcher caught a pop-up and we only have 1 more out to go...

UPDATE - HOLY CRAP...he got out of it! Padres win!! Trevor - you're still on thin ice....I'm watching you!

1 comments:

Harmony said...

Damn Trevor Hoffman (cause I TOTALLY know who he is. Um.) Damn you too for being the cool girl who watches and UNDERSTANDS baseball.

I can play baseball on the Wii. Does that count?

(note: althought I suck at baseball on the Wii. Colin beats me. Um, everytime.) Dammit.