Thursday, April 22, 2010

Catch Up!

So ya, its been over 3 months since my last post. Wait, that sounds like I'm in confessional....let's start again:

Whoa! Where has the time gone! (that's better...)

It is beautiful in Minnesota! In March we had NO SNOW, which for Minnesota hasn't happened in over 100 years. Everything is green and blooming and weather has been great. Andrew and Stephanie came for a visit the end of March and the weather was perfect. We went to the Mall of America (duh...of course!), Walker Art Center and Sculpture Garden, Minneapolis Institute of Arts and a walk through the sky ways in downtown Minneapolis. Of course we ate good food too - Chino Latino was AMAZING.

In other catch up news, we are building a house! This deserves its own post, so more to come on that.

We saw Avenue Q this past weekend - too funny! Who knew puppets were so inappropriate! Tomorrow night we are going to see Anthony Bourdain, which I've been looking forward to for awhile :)

Next month brings more travel - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX for work and then Adam and I are off to San Diego for a mini-family reunion. Grandma turned 90 in March and mom and dad thought this would be a great time to get all the family together.

Once again, I will tell you I promise to keep up on my blog, but we both know that's probably not going to happen, but hey, one can dream!

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well with you guys! Happy to hear your grandma is the big 9-0! Haha she's the best. Good luck on your new casa!